IF YOU’RE A PROPERTY OWNER
As property owners, you invest your trust and time in the process to rent out or sell your asset. At My Neighbourhood Property Solutions, we give you direct access to renters and buyers that fit your comfort zone and your expectations. Each prospective client is vetted and a sense of transparency is instilled into the process right at the beginning.
STEP 1 : PROPERTY ONBOARDING CHECKLIST
- 360 Tour and Photography: Our team will take professional photographs and also create a virtual 360-degree tour of your property.
- Compliance: Many times, deals get delayed because of required documents being unavailable with the landlord. We help get your set ready. (Ex- Updated share certificate, property tax paid up to date, locating and sourcing missing chain of purchase documents, etc.).
- Property Analysis: Our team will visit the premises and carry out checks as per our extensive checklist.
STEP 2 : LISTING AND MARKETING
- Key holding: For exclusive properties managed by MNPS, we can keep the keys with us to avoid hassles of coordination for landlord.
- Premium marketing: We market across all our social platforms and website while maintaining security and privacy. We do not market your property on general open forum property websites.
- Inspection process: Prospective clients are asked to submit their personal details that the landlord can approve the inspection themselves after viewing the details or leave it up to the mnps team to approve an inspection of the property in question.
- Offers: Taking confirmed offers from clients and setting up meetings to help facilitate closure of the deal.
- Transparency: Landlords have access to their own dashboard wherein they can view real-time updates regarding their property (prospective client details, inspection details, etc.).
STEP 3 : ON ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER
- Documentation: Collection and coordination of all documents between both parties by our team.
- Pre-possession: Our team will carry out an Inventory checklist and all required checks of the premises before handing-over to the client.
- Legal requirements: Our team will help draft applications to submit for Police Verification, CA certification for NRI clients, applications to societies, etc.
- Registration: Our team will take care of Stamp duty calculation, etc. and Registration arrangements as well. You will be accompanied by our team during registration. We will provide a soft copy as well as hard copy of the registered document.